Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sharing with Women !

On 6th of August I had a wonderful experience with the pre-primary school teachers.
I spent a lot time with them. first i visited them to Manav Sadhna community center and make understan them about our projects and connect them with our little children also.
after that i was taken them to women's center show them our Bholu Aanganvadi. 
I had really amazing interaction with those teachers. I shared about personal caring and saving account. because most of them women have no personal saving account.I was trying to explain that how much important to have our own saving account and gave them example of rage pikers ladies who are saving every day not too much but start with 5 rupees or 10 rupees per day.

for me it was an amazing sharing.   

Jyotsna :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment